It has been a while since I posted and it's already the month of hearts. I've been in to something up, probably might post every Wednesday for some stuff as I play with my makeup and stuff. Hopefully.
So enough chit-chat and let's get started!
I have some stuff I've been loving for awhile now which I always used almost everyday as my go-to makeup look. I always do a semi-full face makeup. I don't always put on blush since I'm rosy cheeks and all when I got out of the house to work.
So this is the look that I've come up with which is somewhat close to a bridal makeup. I love how neutral it came out but trust me, I don't think it's that neutral since M.A.C.'s Expensive Pink Eyeshadow on the lid is a bit loud but then it is my favorite eyeshadow so... yeah xD
These are the products I used
FACE:
Olay Aquaction Long Lasting Hydrating Gel
Illamasqua Hydra Veil
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Medium 1.5 (Vallauris)
Revlon Photoready Concealer in Medium
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer
M.A.C. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed
M.A.C. Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Golden (as Bronzer)
M.A.C. Mineralize Blush in Love Thing
BROWS:
M.A.C. Veluxe Brow Liner in Deep Dark Brunette
Benefit Gimme Brow gel in Medium
M.A.C. Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20
EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
M.A.C. Brooke Shields's Gravitas Palette (Expensive Pink, Plummed, Antiqued, Carbon)
M.A.C. 15 Eyeshadow Palette Warm (Brule)
M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack
Illamasqua Raven Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara
LIPS:
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue Lip Balm in Icy Mint
M.A.C. Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20 (as lip liner)
Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Buff
M.A.C. Ultimate Lipstick in Marque
M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme D'Nude
The complete look!
It's kinda weird how you look polished in Note 4's front cam lol XD
Love,
~M~


No comments:
Post a Comment