It's been quite awhile since my last post. Sorry for that, I've been pretty busy within these past few days since my family was here. So yeah, just to keep you updated, this is just a random stuff I thought of at every end of your journey.
Last Tuesday, October 29, 2013, I had my little brothers come here to SG for vacation. I was excited to see them that I woke up early the next day to visit Universal Studios Singapore with them.
For the 5-night stay here in our home, I had been really happy. Like all the bad stuff happened to me, or anything that I feel which is quite negative (I've been having this abdominal pains, vertigo and stuff ^^;), I had to just shove it all up... not mind it... Just enjoy the moment. Like I always did when I go back home.
Parting is quite a sweet sorrow. You'll just have to savor every moment. Not be sad on anything because you are going to be sad. Tomorrow, or for a few more hours, I'll have to say "bye and see you again" to my family. And I'm just getting all emo-ed because of this. I don't know what to say, it's like everything was just yesterday. and now...
It's quite depressing... I don't know if I want to see them off... but oh well, let's see...
Anyways,
Thanks for reading!
Love,
~M~
We'll see each other again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment