30 Oct 2013

A Visit from M.A.C. Cosmetics shop in Vivo City

Today I had my day off, we went for an adventure in USS (Universal Studios Singapore) with my little brothers and cousins. It was extremely enjoying and tiring day but at the end of the day.... I had to check out M.A.C. since we are in Vivo City. (I actually accidentally saw it... and I was like. I. HAVE. TO. GO.)

So yeah, I went to check it out, and I got quite surprised. Being a M.A.C. lover, I was like 'how come I didn't know what this new stuff is?!' because it's there and I want to get my chubby hands on it. 

SO I am planning to hunt over it, tomorrow. And probably get that matte red-pink (Relentlessly Red) lipstick from the Retro Matte collection aside from the new one.


Mweesa signing off yah?~


Thanks!


Love,

~M~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment