Hi again~!
I've been meaning to add something up in my collection from the previous post, I bought 5 new stuff, 3 of those here in M.A.C.'s local stores while the other 2 are still cooling up somewhere :)) So yeah, I want to talk about the new line of product in M.A.C. which is the Huggable Lip Color. Lip color for me is a cross between a tinted lip balm and a lipstick with a + gloss (for this collection).
I only bought one which was Red Necessity (I love reds, maybe because of my love for vintage/pin-up kind of look) and my first impressions so far... it gives of that lip balm feel... pretty moisturizing. When I asked the lady assisting my needs, she told me that this could hold up up to 12 hours. So I was kinda skeptic since when I checked the site, they told me it was up until 6 hours.... so yeah... I'll go check it out tomorrow since I will be using this to see how long it will hold up. (Hello Filipino foods!)
Another one is that, it's not as tinted as a lipstick (which is why it's a lip color), but then the pigment is quite good.
I do get kind of a lot of transfers for this lip color. Hopefully it stays as long as 6 hours without reapplying. XD
That's all for now folks!
Thanks~!
Love,
~M~
No comments:
Post a Comment