"No amount of material things, can mask a broken soul"
- Random thought for the day, ~M~
Hello guys~!
It's been awhile since my last post. I've been pretty busy and pretty stressed out by what has been happening in my life for awhile. It's like ever since the clock ticked 12 and New Year was here... I could hear myself saying "What a nice way to greet the new year" (and you know me, insert sarcasm here.)
I've had a lot of troubles and it has only been 18 days after the new year has begun. It was pretty sh*tty and sad and I know that this will be a rough year for me. *I could feel it in my veins*. But one that really shot me after all these troubles, was having one of my cousins passed away. I was really sad although nothing could really amount to the sadness done by losing your parents... but then... It's just, you know, really sad. It's like waking up in another nightmare.
SO, hello depression again. I ended up buying more M.A.C. stuff than I ever planned. I have this bad habit of not looking at the prices first in terms of make up and yes, I am broke. (lol). Sooo yeah, If you want to look at these things I bought, I think I'll do a look before I go to sleep tonight and tell you how I feel about it. :)
Lippies:
M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo (yes I have it!)
M.A.C. Huggable Lip color in Red Necessity
M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick in Morning Rose
Eye/brow stuff:
M.A.C. Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Black Line
M.A.C. Eye Kohl in Blooz
M.A.C. Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
M.A.C. Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Buried Treasure
M.A.C. Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
Lipliners:
M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Nightmoth
M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Currant
Face stuff:
M.A.C. Select/Sheer Loose Powder in NC20
M.A.C. Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF 50
Brush:
M.A.C. Tapered Blending Brush #224
M.A.C. Pencil Brush #219
I have been using a couple of these products, though I haven't used Ruby Woo yet. I will write a mini review about how these products do, but probably I won't have any reviews with Ruby Woo just because it's everybody's favorite.
That's all for now. :)
Thanks for reading~!
Love,
~M~
p.s. Kuya, You will never be forgotten... thanks for all the chitchats... and all the memories... May you be happy wherever you are...

You really love mac!!! :p more blog please!!! :D
ReplyDeleteXD yeah... hahahah i just can't get enough of them. Though i tend to not bother with mac pag nasa pinas. They're quite expensive x.x
Delete