20 Mar 2014

Diabetes symptoms

Hi guys~!

It's been awhile since I last posted. I'm not in the mood to post or update it in to facebook but well yeah, I might have this one posted soon.

I've been having troubles sleeping lately and I've had encounters with my skin. I noticed some changes that's happening in my body (including having itchy dry skin, when I scratch it it turns in to rashes and some of it bleeds, frequent urination and blurred vision as well as insomnia.)

I looked up google to see what's up since I remembered some of it related to my mom's sickness (which led to her death) which is diabetes. She always reminded me to take good care of myself especially my sugar intakes.

I don't normally eat sweets nowadays. I've been eating less rice just to minimize my glucose in take and I do drink lots of water (which I really hate). So now why do I see these?

I can't really talk it over with somebody who won't grossed out with the things I'd tell them. I missed my mom and she'll tell me things that I should do... She'll help me out but now I don't know.

It's been on my second day (nite) I haven't been sleeping on time. I want to go back home and have myself checked for any possibilities that these theories I have will prove that I'm either diabetic or not.

How about you? Do you know what other symptoms I should watch out for? If you know something, please tell me in the comments.

Thank you in advance!


Love,

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment