I have been meaning to do this for quite awhile now and my fats are showing off quite nicely (they're proud of themselves but I'm not!) so I know I had to do something... trim them off!
Just kidding! I just decided to go on a strict diet. (chos!) But I am starting out on a diet. I said goodbye to one of the things that completes my meal. RICE.
so I checked my weight (and I know it's quite late to check it and I'm pretty much embarrassed by my weight) which is 170 lbs. I need to shed for around 40 lbs and hopefully I could do it by the end of the year.
I've been eating veggies and fish when I'm work, chicken with salad and some fruits. I'm trying to cut myself off from these sweets although I though crave sweets.
I bought some munchies today which I promise myself to avoid soon. As a treat, this is the only day I will ever eat junk foods (and when I get back home). So, I'll just have to take a bit of strawberries and fruits and the likes when I'm hungry.
In addition to these whole losing weight thing, I'll undergo waist training. I'll have my very own corset soon after I finished all the expenses I need for this month.
So yeah.
Good luck to me~!
Love,
~M~
No comments:
Post a Comment