7 Mar 2014

First Illamasqua Eyeshadow: Daemon

Hi guys~!

So it has been quite a rough week for me. I bought some stuff from Illamasqua. I'm still not sure what to feel with regards to their lipsticks since I'm a bit disappointed with Kontrol on my first try. But then there's no reason to judge something you're just getting used to, right?

I was looking for a couple of eyeshadows and I've been meaning to buy it for quite sometime now, having it as one of the last make-up purchase for this month (bought M.A.C. face and body foundation in N3). I've seen swatches of this really pretty color, I'm a fan of blues and shades with a bit of blue in it will always be my favorite color but for this... I'll give it a go.

When I was in High School I was a fan of Evanescence and I loooove their Going Under music video. It would be so cool to have that kind of make-up, red and black eyeshadows really popped out the eye color of Amy Lee. Looking back, maybe I should give it a try to to do that look.


So you guessed what color? yes! It's a red!

Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Daemon
Nails: 
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Nomad
Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Scorn (black matte)


It's like love at first sight. This eyeshadow costs s$33 and weighs 2 grams. To think about it, this is the very first eyeshadow I bought alone. I usually bought palettes for they're much cheaper than buying the shades separately. buuut since is not included in any palette, I guess I just had to give it a go. What I love about this one is the name, Daemon. It reminded me of that character I used to play in Sacred: Underworld, which also has the same name.

I can't wait to try this soon! I think it's a very awesome color although not something you would be seeing every now and then. Like what that M.A.C. lady told me, Red eyeshadows are not regularly bought by customer (well, not here in Singapore anyways >.>).

I've becoming bolder with my colors as I could feel I'm turning all goth. Next on my list is Sadist, which is described as that royal blue shade, and Victim, which is described as ocean blue shade.

I do think though M.A.C. has some reds on them, maybe I'll go back and check it out again.


That's all for now~!


Thanks for your time. :)


Love,

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment