It's been nearing Christmas and I haven't updated yet about how I think Nude feels. (Remember that lipstick from Rihanna Collection from M.A.C.? Yes, it's that one. So if ever you are still thinking of buying it, well it won't hurt reading it further right? xD Let's get started!
I have been a fan of nude lipsticks when I was very young, (especially when I saw Utada Hikaru wear it on her Easy Breezy video, but I think it's a gloss now >.>) I always wondered how it would look on me. For the past years I've been doing all these presenting our "clan" in fiestas and stuff, I've always worn these reds. I really can't remember when I wear one nude lip. oh well, back to the review XD
As I've said before it's a little darker on me. It's not that I don't like it or what but actually it's quite good though it does dry your lips after a few hours. It did last on my lip quite long, well, I cheated a little cause I always put on a lip liner underneath my lipstick so it will really last a bit longer than it used to.
It goes well with the smokey eyes or neutral eye looks. I love how dark it is, it gives me that somewhat "evil" look... >.> or... goth-feel which I'm in to.
Is it worth the money? Yes, it does somehow stays on for quite long. It does dry your lip so remember to clear off any dead skin on your lip before applying. But, of course before you buy it, you must try it out first. If you like the dark "nude" lip then go for it.
Price: S$34 in M.A.C.
Thanks for your time~!
Love,
~M~


No comments:
Post a Comment