8 Dec 2013

Mini Sephora Haul

Hello my Lovelies~

I just had to go back to SEPHORA to grab their promotional palette which is the Makeup Academy Palette since these makeup ideas pops out of nowhere (always before I go to sleep -.- pretty nice). I also had to buy my own lip brush, and the Makeup Forever kit was just additional. But then... This had to happen...


Sorry for the lighting x.x 
My thoughts on the kit: First of all, I looove the lipstick. It is really quite pigmented and it goes on smoothly when you apply it. It reminds me of my Kryolan Lipstick which I bought last July when I was back home for a couple of days. I'll be trying it out when I go to work and give you guys an update as to how it last on me. The mascara is ok too. I can't say much because I just tried it out when I'm too lazy to apply make up. XD The eyeliner is ok. It is black but not as black as Perversion pencil.

FLASH!



I'm still trying to figure out what to say about this palette. It does have pretty much everything to complete a look, all you need is a foundation and viola~! you're good to go! or sort of... I tried to use this just to create a look. I don't know if it's because of the color of the light or what, but When I tried to put on some of these eye shadow, it's kinda disappointing because it's not as pigmented as the other palettes I've used. I'm still going to play with this 'enormous' palette and give you an update pretty soon, perhaps this Wednesday? maybe, maybe not. but since NAKED 3 is coming... Well... let's see then :P

That's all for now~

See you again~!


Thanks.


Love,

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment