25 Dec 2013

Merry Christmas~!

Ahoy Mates!

I just haven't been posting for quite awhile due to certain "stuff" going on, being really quite emotionally and stuff like that, since it's December. I'm having a little bitch-fit and well, the common woes of being in a LDR and an OFW.

It's my second year spending Christmas here in Singapore which you won't feel it's Christmas unless you are in the city. There are no Christmas lights in our area but there are some lights (only red) >.> if you know what I'm saying... so LOL XD

It's my day off today and yesterday and I have been given another off this Sunday which is my birthday... -.- oh man. Lonely as it looks like... well, yeah. Just going to lie down, roll and cry. Q.Q

Just kidding! I've been a quite a Santa Claus yesterday or last night. I've been so generous that I forgot to set my limit -.- boom~! there it goes. Sooo now I think I'll just run through with my own make-up thingies and do some looks inspired by... someone XD

ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS WHILE YOU CAN WITH YOUR FAMILY. CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHERE LIFE LEADS YOU TO.

EAT MORE. PARTY HARD. DRINK HARD. AND ROCK!


Happy Holidays!


Love,

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment