11 Dec 2013

The NAKED 3

Hiii guys~!

Today, yesterday rather, was the release of NAKED3 here in Singapore. I know I've said before that I won't be buying NAKED3 (or rather I was torn between buying and not) but yes, I have it. I went there, queued up, got my NAKED3, went to buy some other stuff and that's it. I'm still going to use my M.A.C. Pearlfusion Shadow in Pinkluxe (from my previous post) for our Christmas parteh~! Along with my All Fired Up Retro Matte lipstick. Well let's go back to the topic.

NAKED3, M.A.C'S Cremesheen Lipstick in Shang Hai Spice,
Urban Decay's Lip Liner in NAKED, NAKED SKIN Foundation 
in Shade 5.0; and the compact gift from SEPHORA (since it's
my birth month)
What happened? Everything was like all Urban Decay Products and only one M.A.C.? My love for M.A.C. never waivers. I'm still one of the M.A.C.-girl but I also love Urban Decay. Their eyeshadows are great (hands down!) so as the lip liner and eye liner. So yeah, I guess it's all UD this December. (yey?)



Now for the Main Thing. As you may have read, heard or seen before, NAKED 3 contains 12 eyeshadows. All new shades, not a single shade has been carried over from the previous 2 NAKED palettes. Yes they have a rose-gold undertones, and I for me these shades are for the "romantic" looks. I will create some and try to post it if I can. So for now this is the look I came up with. (Please excuse the unkempt brows x.x headaches)

I'm not in to pinks/rosy shades, but this is something I'm starting to like. XD 

Products used:
Urban Decay NAKED SKIN in Shade 5.0
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation
Benefit Boe-ing Concealer in Medium Shade
M.A.C. Penultimate Liquid Eyeliner
Make Up For Ever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
Urban Decay Lip pencil in NAKED
M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick in Shanghai Spice
M.A.C. Mineralize Blush in Love Thing
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Shades used for the eyes:
STRANGE
BURNOUT
NOONER
LIAR
FACTORY
BLACKHEART

Sooo, would I suggest you to buy it? Well, it's not really bad. I could say that it's better than the previous ones in terms of the choices of shades. If you have the money, why not? But if you're looking for something to start and you don't see yourself wearing these shades (or if you're not in to eyeshadows unlike me) then don't. 

Is it worth the money? Yes, definitely if you see yourself wearing it. But before you buy this, be sure to try it out first so you won't be disappointed if ever you'll buy it. I think you could ask someone to give you a make-over before indulging yourself in to these shades (char~)


Anyways, it's my first impression. 

Stay tuned for more~!


Love,

~M~





No comments:

Post a Comment