4 Feb 2014

February~! Month of the Lipsticks...

Hello lovelies~!

I've been exposed by one of SEPHORA's staff since I've been buying lippies stuff lately. It was fun thought since I'm not really a fan of lip glosses. I will always go with Lipsticks or lipliners. But then, what can I say? I'm a lipstick junkie!

I've had a couple of M.A.C.'s stuff before, and I think after I posted the last one, my vanity case is being filled up by lipstick. You really don't need all, but being a collector, you know you just have to have more of it.

So these are the things I purchased recently and I'll give you my thoughts about it. :) Stay tuned!



(from left to right)
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight,
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Anarchy
M.A.C. Viva Glam Rihanna
M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in Hautecore
M.A.C. Viva Glam Rihanna Lip glass

(L-R)
M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in Hautecore
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight
M.A.C. Viva Glam (Frost) Rihanna
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Anarchy
M.A.C. Viva Glam Rihanna Lip Glass 

First part, I will include some of the things I bought this month in the next picture so yeah let's start.

M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in Hautecore. Hautecore is a Matte Black. I was trying to figure out what's the look to do with this one and definitely thinking of doing a Gothic look to go by with the lips. I love black. I was kinda disappointed by it before when I tried to swatch on the sample of this on my hand since it's not as buildable as it looks and it's not matte nor black at all. But then when I finally got mine, I must say that I'm quite happy with it and I look forward to using it pretty soon.
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight. This is one of my new lipsticks which I will have to try soon for my office look. I've tried the other lipstick which is Anarchy (sadly I left in in the office when I took this shot :( ) so yeah. I hope I'm not disappointed with it.

M.A.C. Viva Glam Rihanna. Viva Glam Rihanna is the first frost finish lipstick that I fell in love with from M.A.C.. I do like Angel but then it doesn't seem to go or hold on to my lips and it kept on moving around which I really hate. The reason why I love this lipstick is that it stays on pretty well and the color pay off is really great.
Urban Decay Lip liner Pencil in Anarchy. I've been trying to reach for this one for so many times ever since I saw xsparkage wear it on one of her tutorials (I believe it's this one). I really love how it looks on her and being me, a fan of wearing bold colors, I just grab it, and go. It does a pretty good job in terms of staying on your lips. It doesn't cake up and I really really love it. Nice UD!
M.A.C. Viva Glam Rihanna Lip glass. I have encountered lip glasses before and I must say I love them. They don't have any stickiness on them and just pure lightweight glossy thing over your lips. I still haven't used mine though so probably I'll give it a go with the lipstick soon.


L-R:
M.A.C. Viva Glam Rihanna (frost)
M.A.C. Matte Lipstick in Hautecore
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu 

 So I'll be reviewing the last 3 for this part. One which I actually used, and 2 which I'm going to use pretty pretty soon (I'm so excited!). Let's get started!


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy. I've used this one to work and I must say, I love it. I'm starting to get pretty addicted to it. I love how moisturizing it feels on the lips. A little drying, but only for a little. It glides on flawlessly on the lips and with one layer, you're all good to go. It looks awfully bright on me or perhaps it might be the first thing you'll notice from me. But then it reminds me of M.A.C.'s Lickable. XD
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl. I've been in to pinks nowadays (in love?) and I saw this here and I love how dark it looked on her. It is quite close to Ruby Woo with a twist. I can't wait to try this on~!
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu. Even though I am in to pinks, I still haven't lost touch with my dark side so this is to balance out my ever darkness-loving side. So this lipstick (lip pencil) is one of those things that I will use if I feel all vampy which I hope I could do every now and then.

So there you go, I'll be updating soon about the swatches and stuff again for the other lippies I haven't tried. :P


Thank you for your time.


Love,

~M~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!!! I know exactly how you feel about lipsticks!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete