Welcome to my blog! It has been months since I have been meaning to post something online and I've been quite inspired by how many people have resulted to blogging to get some things straight, or just to release their tensions inside their brains. Talk about loosing up some neurons!
Enough with the bio-talk (once is enough), I have been pushed by my pretty colleagues, (thanks to you guys) to do this and here you have it. I must blog it now or else I'll get too lazy to post anything (my brewmaster veins are aching for some raiding soon).
So yeah, you'll find a couple of stuff here in this blog, news from the nether, makeup tutorials, artworks, books, TV talks (though I don't watch TV), and some random things I am quite interested in.
Thanks and may the force be with you~!
Love,
~M~
No comments:
Post a Comment