You know that feeling when you see this certain person that you just wanted to draw her or create a character modeled after her? I get that "feeling" and when I started to sketch it out, my effing hands won't allow me to draw. poofy -.-
I've been like this every now and then, just trying to get myself in shape once I tried to draw again. I still draw, but since my Bamboo pen & touch effed up, I got lazy so I had to rely on my Handy-dandy Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (which will be Note 3 at the end of November).
One of my frustrations is... I suck at copying things. No shit. I do. It's my Waterloo. I prefer basing my works on to certain stuff then from it creating a new one. If it looks shit then I'll just have to do my own thing to make it work.
Seeing other artists, (all hail Siya Oum, All HAIL SERGE BIRAULT!) my frustration for perfection has grew more steady.
Here are some of my unfinished works which I hope I'll get done pretty soon. x.x
Soooo... what do you think? Looking at these... I feel... I dunno... XD
heheheheh
Love,
~M~



No comments:
Post a Comment