19 Oct 2013

Urban Decay: VICE 2

Aloher~!

It has been weeks since the UD: Vice 2 Palette came out in the US and it has been painful for my pretty vain side for not having it the day it has been released here in SG. I have been looking forward everyday and every night to get my small chubby artistic hands on the palette and at last! For four hundred years, I have it~! Does my quest for a look begins! (Char~!)

Ok, so I have purchased my UD: Vice 2 palette in Sephora, Plaza Singapura, today. I've been waiting for SEPHORA ION's SMS for any update on the palette since it's quite close to where I work. But luckily, the wait is ovah! XD 

I am a sucker for Urban Decay Palettes. I bought my first which is NAKED 1, which I bought due to NAKED 2 running out of stock, for my cousin's wedding. I loved how it is pretty much pigmented and the color choices are what I would really love to use, being a semi-goth/metal head/rnb/indie/koala bear but then still keeping that simple, toned-down make-up. I love everyday looks and such. 

Why UD: VICE 2? because of... yes, BLUE SHADES! I love blues. (chos~!) But seriously, if it's a bit too much I could always turn it down a little. Not too much :P

Sooo... Here is it!




All my UD palette... Just need... basics. XD


Stay tuned for the look~


Love,

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment