Greetings stranger!
As promised, I'll be doing a look for my VICE 2 Palette from Urban Decay and here you have it! I didn't get a chance to do a look yesterday since I was raiding with my love XD
Oh well Let's get started!
Here are the things I used:
The colors used are the following:
Step 1: Prime your eyes.
Step 2: Place Betrayal all over the lid.
Step 3: Put Smokeout on the outer corner,
about a third way in up to the crease.
Step 4: Apply Prank on the crease from the
end point where you place smokeout.
Finish the eyes by applying a little of Smokeout on the lower lash line.
Then apply Coax on the inner corner and apply a white eyeliner
on your brow bone (I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
then use your favorite black eyeliner.
curl your lashes! So basically, this is how it should look afterwards ^^
Finish the rest of the look by your normal foundation routine.
Concealer>Foundation>loose>blush>bronzer
Lastly, don't forget the lips.
Since I am a sucker for lipstick (I personally prefer them over lip gloss),
I used M.A.C.'s Giddy
So this is the finish look!
Stay tuned for more~!
Love,
~M~










No comments:
Post a Comment