19 Oct 2013

Raiding night: LFR Moments

So Saturday is Raid Night even though I don't raid with my guild, I only raid with my Honeybear Loves <3 in LFR (Looking-For-Raid) since we are in a different guild. I had to leave my old guild which was Ethereal, because I don't see the point of staying, then I switch again and I switched again to... my current guild. So far so good? nah, still the same shit... but hopefully the guys are more "friendly" for I rarely go online on day time (which is night time on the other side of the globe). So yeah, let's see how things are going...

I got a good group in LFR for Gates of Retribution (2nd wing for Siege of Orgrimmar). Although we did not finish the whole raid (got Nazgrim on berserk which 1 shot me... -.- ). I was kinda amused, and felt like I am really part of the team without them knowing I was a girl. So anyways, yeah :)) it was fun and a fun raid indeed. :)

so the raid started around 1 and ended around 3:15am which is not really bad. 2-hour raid is good raid (for me).

Although I didn't get any good loots, (only gold and gloves which I already had) but it was a good raid... since I'm in a raiding mood and not really after the loots.

Here are some snapshots I took before and after we were wiped out :))

Enjoy!


Lok'tar Ogar!
For The HORDE!



~M~


Just clearing up. you could see our corpses somewhere here XD

Facing the last boss Gen. Nazgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment