28 Oct 2013

Riri Woo feel~

Hullo!

Sorry for not having to update my blog, I've been pretty busy with stuff since it's almost Christmas ( a lot of people going back home to spend their Christmas with their families XD) So yeah, I did say that I will be posting about how I feel with the whole riri woo lipstick. Annd here it is!

Sadly I took only one pic (One nice pic) x.x I had this picture at the end of my quite tiring day and I used my note 2 to take this one...
Me without even retouching my ririwoo lipstick at the end of the day

Well yeah, I did not retouch my lipstick nor my foundation for this pic, but still you can see how it sticks on me. I LOVE RIRIWOO better than Russian Red. I didn't have Ruby Woo, but I think Riri Woo should be compared with Russian Red. they have cool under tones (for me) and Ruby Woo is a bit warm toned.

The other thing that I love about this lipstick is that, it is quite light on me. I tried applying it once without any lip moisturizer or conditioner or lip balm and yet it gives me good result. It does quite dry up your lips a bit when applying but after that... It's like you don't have any lipstick at all. 

I am a bit exaggerated but, well, that's how I really feel about it. It doesn't come off easily even when I eat Filipino foods (Filipino foods are quite oily >.> and they tend to remove my lipstick every time I eat) or any oily foods for that matter.

The thing I don't like is that, when I apply it, it's quite hard. It's like applying chalk on your lips. If you have this product, do you encounter the same thing? 

Anyhow, :)) I am quite happy with this. I'll be trying out Nude soon. xD Just trying to find the right eye make up for it. So stay tuned!



Love,

~M~



No comments:

Post a Comment