14 Oct 2013

NYX: TMI tutorial 1

I tried it out after the last post to see how it is. Well I do kind of like the texture I get on having to try it on. As promise I'll post a tutorial on one of the looks and here you have it. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. 

Please excuse my brows, I'm too lazy to have them fix... so just went bam! xD

enjoy~!

Here is me before and after.



Let's get started:

1. Prime your eyes. You can use any primer for this one. if you don't have one, be sure to have your brushes a bit wet so that it will be on a little longer. Primer, as everybody says, is for your make up to last longer.
2.Apply the NYX Jumbo pencil in Cashmere at the center of your eyelid and in the inner corners of your eyes. Smudge it on to your lid with your finger to soften it up
3. Apply the beige shade eyeshadow in the Smokey palette on the entire lid in a dabbing motion. 
4. Apply the blue shade eyeshadow in the palette 1/3 from the outer corner of the lid and in to the crease. be sure to have the center to inner corner of the eyelids not blended with the dark eyeshadow. 
5. Just blend it a bit, extending it outwards. Blend the blue eyeshadow on the crease. 
6. For a little more drama, *kuno*, add a little bit of black eyeshadow on the crease and on the outer corners of your eyes. Blend it well to avoid any harsh edges, smoking it out. 
7. Apply the blue shade on your lower lash line halfway from the outer to inner corner then use the same beige shade and apply it on the other half of your lash line.
7. Apply Cashmere Jumbo Pencil just below the arc of your brows. 
8. Apply your favorite eyeliner. I used the eyeliner included in the package.
9. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara. 
========================================================================
Finishing touches
========================================================================
1. Apply concealer to your dark circles and blemishes.
2. Use your favorite foundation and be sure to set your concealer.
3. Apply blush on your cheekbone. Since the blush provided by NYX is quite too strong for me I had to add a little more powder foundation to balance it out as well as blending it more.
4. Apply your favorite nude lipstick/lip color/or just lip gloss. I used the matte lip cream in Istanbul which is provided in the package. 

The finish look:

Other products used:
M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Foundation
Urbandecay Primer Potion
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer


And there you have it! It's quite easy, all you need to do now is to try it out. 


Love,

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment