Ok so I had my off today which was a typical day off for someone who's working far away from her home (if you don't know where I live as of now, I'm here in Singapore, and I came from Philippines), I went to clean and arrange stuff in my room, do the laundry and stuff... and by the end of the day, I went out to clear my homesickness.
I do get homesickness although I do not think much about it because the more I think about it, the more it'll drive me nuts. The days are coming to that day, and on Friday, 25th of October, I promise you that I will do a Catwoman (Michelle Pfieffer version) inspired look. 25th of October will always be a special day for me aside from my love ones b-days and our anniversary, since this is the day that taught me that life is short. Life is so short that in a blink of an eye, you'll see everything disappeared right in front of you and you can't do anything about it. All that was left for you to do is to live and continue on living and loving every person who meant the world to you.
So what's got to do with Catwoman? (Although I looked like a bear) My mom loved Michelle Pfieffer, and the time when Batman Begins movie released was the time my mom had me. So yeah, I was named after her with a little tweak in my name. xD
Moving on. I bought two Riri lipsticks from M.A.C.'s Rihanna collection, which are Ririwoo and Nude. They are both in matte which are kinda cool cause I love matte finishes. I'll be spending more time in wearing them soon to give you guys what I think it feels like when I wear it at work tomorrow.
Ririwoo & Nude (right to left)
Top to bottom: Nude, Twig, Ririwoo, and Russian Red
My first impression with the lipsticks. Let's start of with Ririwoo. Ririwoo reminds me of Russian Red a lot. It's like Russian Red with a different name. The formulas are quite close to each other and when I applied it, it's starting to dry out a little (talk about matte lipstick). I love how red it is though.
The next one is, Nude. Nude, as the name says, is a nude lipstick. (I'm not making any sense.) It's a dark nude lipstick which also gives off a matte finish but I quite agree to some, it is a bit like there's a satin finish in it. It doesn't dry out my lips but it is quite scary to apply, since when I applied it it looks like I have mud on my lips. I love how earthy the color is, but then... I still don't know how I really feel about it so far. But when I tried it out, I had to put creme d'nude on the center of my lips on top of Nude to pop it out and it worked just fine!
This is how it looked on me. Excuse the somewhat dragged make-up... x.x
Ririwoo on top of Kiss Me Quick lipliner
Nude on top of Subculture lipliner
Creme d'Nude on top of Nude
(I just noticed how it gave a much fuller lips effect o.o)
And there you have it~!
Thanks for reading~!
Love,
~M~
No comments:
Post a Comment